DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Totally bummed out

I went by Whiskey Creek's website to see the email addy where to send my submission for their Spring Fling Anthology, and now I found out that submissions for it had been closed early. Oh man... I just worked my butt off this morning to finish putting the final touches to the story entitled - what else? -, Spring Fling, a fantasy story involving a naughty elf heroine whose kisses awaken the Lord of Spring, which I'd hoped they'd take into consideration. *sighs* According to the website, there a few slots open for the Summer Sizzlers and Fall Fires Anthologies, so I wonder if I can twist things around and make him the Lord of Fall. Uh... Nah... There's no naughtiness in that season.

Comments on "Totally bummed out"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Oh, that sucks! Have you thought about submitting it elsewhere like EC or something?

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (10:07 PM) : 

Sorry. (((Hugs))) I hate it when that happens.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

(((Silma)))

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Thank you all! Yeah, the whole situation sucks. What really bummed me out was that I could have spent more time working on the other story for the Aphrodite's contest.

 

Blogger Laura Bacchi said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Ugh! I'm so sorry. Shop it, baby, and you'll find a home for it :)

 

post a comment