DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, October 09, 2005

How do you sleep?

Since I'm up to my nose in paint and haven't done much writing, I thought I'd post this, it's part of an article which I found once in the web, just to have some fun. The only way I can fall asleep is when I'm flat on my tummy with hands next to my head or sometimes under it. According to this, it says I'm brash and gregarious. O-okay. Maybe gregarious. But... brash???

What does your sleeping position say about you? *g*

Sleep Position Reveals Your Personality

The six basic sleeping positions and the personality traits:

Sleep Position No. 1: Crouched in the fetal position: Shy and sensitive

Sleep Position No. 2: Soldier position flat on the back with arms at the sides: Quiet and reserved

Sleep Position No. 3: On the side with legs outstretched and arms down: Social and easy-going

Sleep Position No. 4: On the side with legs outstretched and arms outstretched: Suspicious

Sleep Position No. 5: Flat on the tummy with hands at the sides of the head: Brash and gregarious

Sleep Position No. 6: On the back with outstretched arms and legs: Unassuming and a good listener

Comments on "How do you sleep?"

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (11:13 PM) : 

Ha! I'm #1 in the fetal position on my right side. Shy and sensitive? *snort*

Dh is #5 and no way is brash and gregarious.

What color paint? What room? I love the fixing of the new house stuff. :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Bri - Shy, maybe not. But sensitive, yes, yes, yes. *wg*

As for the whole painting thingy, Puerto Rican houses have low ceilings (about 8 feet high) so the inside is white, making the rooms look bigger, spacious. But outside I went for pearly white on the trims, mint green on the body, and fiery pink on the accent. Does it remin you of a Yuletide candy cane? *lol*

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (12:17 AM) : 

#5, brash and gregarious. Soooo not me. LOL.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

I'd have to say #5 but I'm not sure I fit the description }:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:09 PM) : 

I'm kind of a combination of #1, #3 and #4 - I sleep with traits of all those positions.

Does that make me shy, sensitive, social, easy-going and suspicious?

Or just indecisive? *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 PM) : 

I guess the closest one to how I sleep is #4. So I'm suspicious. *g*

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Sensitive? Moi? *g*

House sounds gorgeous!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Annalee and Bonnie - Hehehe! Sounds like this test doesn't work for us either.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Lynn - You're a hybrid. *LOL*

Tori - Suspicious, eh? *wg*

 

Blogger MJFredrick said ... (6:44 PM) : 

Interesting - I used the position the hero slept in to tell the heroine a bit more about him.

 

post a comment