DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yeah...right...

According to this test...

GenreErotica
EROTICA! - Wet, salty and delicious You are driven
to excite the reader into a literal froth with
your literary talents! You are a connoisseur of
the carnal side of humanity from Kink to
high-speed BJs in the front seat of a speeding
jag! Sex is GOOD. Penthouse and the Internet
after dark are your inspirations!


What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
brought to you by Quizilla

And this proves that sometimes these tests fail... *rofl*

Comments on "Yeah...right..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 PM) : 

Hehehe, Silma.

It says I should be writing romance :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:06 AM) : 

I've seen this test posted in a few places I'm going to take it. . . I shall return with my results.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:06 AM) : 

Can't take it!!! Our filters at work are prohibiting me from accessing. Phooey!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

I got Fantasy which isn't totally unlikely, but... it said a lot about swords & sorcery which isn't what I'm doing at the moment. :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Bonnie - Well, that one sure hit the nail, eh? *wg*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:44 PM) : 

Tess - We've got one of those programs that also blocks things like that. It sucks big time!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:47 PM) : 

Tori - Yep, this one miss it with me too.

 

post a comment