DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fast Draft workshop: Day 10

After being sidetracked yesterday by Ebay, and seeing it was already day 10 of the Fast Draft workshop, I thought I should try to get something done. I knew I'd not do much writing since I feel exhausted, but I could do some research. I logged on the internet and found a few possible names and surnames for my hero and heroine, none that drew my Muses to attention yet, but I added them to my database nonetheless. Then I opened the file with the story for the workshop and re-read everything. As I did so, I tried to picture my hero and heroine having those conversations. Gosh, I felt so bored while "listening to them"!

Has that ever happened to you? Have your hero and heroine bored you with their conversation to the point that you lose all interest in them?

I thought about deleting the whole thing and starting anew. What stopped me from hitting the Delete button at the last minute was the thought that maybe - just maybe - there might be something in the dialogues that I could use in another story.

Pages written for Fast Draft workshop: 0

Comments on "Fast Draft workshop: Day 10"

 

Blogger Jax Cassidy said ... (10:55 AM) : 

NEVER delete. I save EVERYTHING because I do end up using something, whether it's dialogue, characters, etc...

There's always something good out of bad writing. :) hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

You might as well keep it cause there's probably something you can use for a future work.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (2:33 PM) : 

Jax and Bonnie - I didn't delete it after all. I kept it and might use it for secondary characters instead.

 

post a comment