DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, October 07, 2005

Which Astrological Planet Are You?

I saw this test in Bonnie's blog. I am...

HASH(0x8c5af38)
.:the Moon:.

"You are known as the peacemaker of the group.
You have a lot of patience and understanding of
others. You hate to see pain and suffering in
others. You love to nurture and help others,
but you hide your own feelings in an effort to
avoid conflict."


. : : Which Astrological Planet are You? : : . [10 Gorgeous Pics!]
brought to you by Quizilla

Since I'm Cancer, this doesn't surprise me. I've always been a child of the Moon. *wg* Now, which astrological sign are you?

Comments on "Which Astrological Planet Are You?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Ooh this is a great description, Silma, and the picture is beautiful. You're right, it's perfect for a Cancer :)

I got Venus, which had a cool picture and description, but it didn't correspond to my astrological sun sign. I'm a Sagittarius and Jupiter is that sign's ruling planet.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Bonnie - Did yours correspond to your Moon sign or rising sign perhaps?

BTW, I loved the pic in yours too. I've seen the other pics, the artist did a wonderful job with them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Curious. I'm a Cancer, too, but I got:

"Mercury:
Your personality often has two sides. You have no trouble taking things in stride, but you like a peaceful balance in your life. You have a lot of creativity, especially when it comes to the written word. You are a great communicator and are very open to new ideas. You also have a strong desire to learn."

I do like that part about the written word. *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Silma,
Nope :) My moon sign is Pisces and the ruling planet for Pisces is Neptune and my rising sign is Cancer . . .

But it was a fun quiz with lovely pics so it's all good.

Tori,
That is cool about the "written word" in yours }:)

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (4:57 PM) : 

I'm Mars. And this doesn't surprise me a bit.
Grins*

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (10:54 PM) : 

I'm a Scorpio with a Taurus moon, and I got Venus.

Gorgeous pict.

Thanks Sil!

 

Blogger Bebe said ... (10:32 PM) : 

I got Mercury. I'm an Aquarian with a Virgo moon and Virgo ascendent.

I love this quiz. Am going to use it in my blog.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:21 PM) : 

Barbara - Twice Virgo? You must have a keen eye for details and work until everything is perfect. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:22 PM) : 

Chryscat - Uh-oh... what did Mars say?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:23 PM) : 

Tori - Oooh, what do you know! It says you are creative and a good writer, and ... you are!!! *wg*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Bri - Oh-oh... a Scorpio with a Taurus... determinated and opinionated. *vbg* I sure don't wanna butt head with you, girl. *winks*

 

post a comment