DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Writing progress - STOP THE MADNESS!

I'm going of the rails like a crazy train.
That's exactly how I feel at this moment. I've been working on the story for the Vamprotica since yesterday. I think I've put out like 15 hours, and I'm not finished yet (I still have to flesh out the last two chapters). Yeah, I know that's a lot of time for a barely 5K story. But you see, yesterday my Muses went off and tried to change the story - AGAIN. They always do this to me - start create insecurities about the story I'm writing and try to get me to start a new story. But not this time! Last night I put my foot down. I'd already changed the story last Friday, so I barely had enough time to scrape a new one. So I told them that I'm sticking to this one. Yep. I'm sending this one no matter what - even if the people at Chippewa Publishing email me back saying, "What a huge piece of shit! And you dared to send us this?"

I just finished writing a short synopsis for it. I'm going to take a little break to recharge my brain batteries (read here, raid the fridge for some M&M's and vanilla ice cream), then I'm coming back to finish polishing those last two chapters.

Comments on "Writing progress - STOP THE MADNESS!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Good Luck!! And don't worry. I doubt they are going to say those words to you.

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Enjoy your break! It's always nice to recharge the batteries!

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Excellent! Stick to your guns.
Grins*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Good luck, Silma!!!

 

post a comment