DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Writing progress

Okay, since this morning, I've been able to add about 800 words to the new story, which incidentally remains untitled. I hate to write stories to which I have no title for. It drives me crazy. I feel like I'm writing without direction. Anyway, I still haven't reached the 2K-word mark, but I'm (much) closer now as you can see from my progress bar below. Tonight I'm going to work on the edits a bit, and tomorrow I'll finish the whole thing. That is if the Muses decide to cooperate...

Comments on "Writing progress"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Go, Silma, go!!! :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Thanks Tori for cheering me up! *g*

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Yay!
Here's to your Muses being cooperative. It's the least they can do!
Hope the edits go smoothly, and you finish.

And I understand completely about the title thing. I'm the same way.
Grins*

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Go, Silma, Go! Go! Go Silma, Go! Go!

(isn't that a cheer? or a chant or something?...)

 

Blogger Regina Avalos said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Cracks whip to keep muses cooperating!

 

Blogger Rene said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Good job on the writing. I hate leaving things untitled too. But my titles are sooooooo lame. Sometimes I will just call it the name of a favorite song until I can come up with a real title.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Thank you all for the thumbs up! *g* I finished the stoy last night. Today I'm going over it, editing as best I can what I wrote last night, so I can send it this afternoon.

 

post a comment