DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, June 13, 2005

Ready for a new workshop

Okay, I'm ready for this month's workshop, Psychology of Building Characters with Laurie Campbell, at FTHRW. This workshop runs Monday, June 13th through Friday, June 25th. I hope I can do better on this one than I did on the previous one. I still have to download a few of the lecture notes. *g*

Comments on "Ready for a new workshop"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Silma, The enneagram stuff is a great way to build characters and i'd love to hear more of Laurie's ideas. (She did a workshop on e-harlequin.) I wonder if this latest one is different. I live in the UK so can't join the workshop (transfer of money is difficult and I'm not a member of the group hosting it.) I believe Laurie mentioned she was writing an enneagram book. If you heear anything about one please post the details on your blog. I'd love to buy it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:11 PM) : 

Fingers crossed for both of us, Silma! See you in the workshop.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:51 PM) : 

You're gonna be there too? Coolies! It seems like there's not going to be any exercises, just lecture. I'm cool with that.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:53 PM) : 

Enneagram??? Okay, I'll let you know if she talks about that. *g*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:16 PM) : 

I'm really looking forward to this workshop!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:45 AM) : 

I'll be seeing you there then, Teresa! *g*

 

post a comment