DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm such a workshop slut!

Besides the one that I started yesterday, I'm also taking this week "Crafting The Novella" with Morgan Leigh and "How to Take Your Pants Off by the Seat of Your Pants - A Look at Letting Your Characters Drive Your Love Scenes" with Sasha White. Both workshops courtesy of Romance Divas. Gosh, I just hope I've not overloaded myself. Although it won't be the first time. *lol*

Comments on "I'm such a workshop slut!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

I need to check out the RD workshops...I didn't realize there were two running! I'm also doing the FTH one (which you knew--thanks for the shout out on the list!), and RWAOL is running a round table discussion about publicists. And next week the Eastside RWA chapter is running a "Muddling Through the Middle" workshop with Cheryl St. John.

So I'm right there with you in slut-dom. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:58 PM) : 

So many good workshops, so little time to take them... *sighs*

 

post a comment