DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, June 17, 2005

All About

This is a little exercise I found posted in Gina Welborn's blog, and I thought about giving it a try.

All About...

I am Silma.
I wonder if I'll get the house of my dreams.
I hear the voices of my characters.
I see the sorrow of small orphaned animals.
I want to have lots of money to make the improvements to the house I'm buying.
I pretend that everything is alright.
I feel happy.
I touch the soft rain.
I worry about Pixie's health.
I cry when I'm frustrated.
I understand that the world isn't perfect.
I say whatever comes to my mind.
I dream about publishing my books.
I try to be a better writer.
I hope I am more than I'm now.
I am a very simple person.

Why don't you give it a try too? *g* Copy and paste in your blog the following part and answer it:

ALL ABOUT (fill in your name here)

I am _______________________.
I wonder _____________________.
I hear _______________________.
I see _______________________.
I want __________________________.
I pretend _______________________.
I feel ______________________.
I touch _____________________.
I worry ___________________.
I cry ______________________.
I understand _________________.
I say __________________.
I dream ________________.
I try ____________________.
I hope I am __________________.
I am ________________.

Comments on "All About"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:33 PM) : 

I love this Silma. Great answers! I'm going to have to do it now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

I saw this on Gina's blog and on Teresa's blog. Oh, and at Romance Divas where I answered it. Not gonna do it on mine, though. Not sure I want *everybody* knowing those things! *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

Those are great answers, as Teresa said :)

 

post a comment