DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I hate it when this happens...

While I was in the shower, pieces of a scene between Christopher, Mannix, and Mr. Eselmann popped into my head. It's suppossed to be a very intense scene where some secrets are revealed, pushing the hero (Christopher) to make a decision (kind of like a dark moment). This scene has been giving me problems. For a while I wasn't able to get pass the dialogue at Mr. Eselmann's office. And even that was incomplete. I knew there was more to it, but I couldn't figure out what. Well, today I had this great revelation where I saw the whole scene - and more, the whole chapter. I was so excited I couldn't wait to get out of the shower and write everything down. Well, I grabbed the pen and opened the notebook when all sort of interruptions popped. Phone ringing. People visiting. And then "The Return of the Mummy" was on TV too. Couldn't miss that! By the time I was able to sit before the computer and type, barely a shadow of the ideas remained. I wrote what little I could remember, but most of the good stuff was gone. *sighs*

Comments on "I hate it when this happens..."

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (5:49 PM) : 

UGH! I hate it when that happens. Maybe you'll dream it tonight!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:53 PM) : 

Kat - The problem is that I can't remember my dreams. Once I open my eyes, *POOF* they're gone.

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (11:38 PM) : 

I never ever remember my dreams and I forget ideas like that too. Hope you lasso yours! Happy Writing!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Briana - I tried to keep a dream journal but as soon as I open my eyes the whole thing disappears. I tried writing with my eyes closed then. Although I could relive the dream, I couldn't understand my handwriting. *lol*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

So many ideas have come to me in the shower! The one place I don't have a pen and paper handy!

 

post a comment