DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, April 01, 2005

Cynnara Tregarth Workshop: Final Day

Well, another week ends, and with it another workshop. And all I can say is that it has been one heck of enlightening workshop. The info posted was excellent. I copied and pasted to keep it in my folder of articles about writing. Although the workshop didn't require a practical part (in other words, have us writers submit anything), I still learned so much. And Cyn was one heck of a great teacher. She was funny and totally energetic (I think the latter was the effects of the sport drinks *lol*).

Comments on "Cynnara Tregarth Workshop: Final Day"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 AM) : 

LOL! It could've been. I'm pretty peppy normally, but more so after the first sports drink!

I'm glad you liked the workshop. I had a blast doing it!


Cynnara

 

post a comment