DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, February 27, 2005

New guilty pleasure

Blog-hopping! Yes, I'm into blog-hopping. Okay, it's not like I've not blog-hop before, but before it was just between Lynn's and Teresa's blogs. But yesterday Nancy, my writing challenge partner, emailed me and mentioned her addiction to Romancing the Blog. So I went by to check it out. It happens that it lists all these blogs from other romance writers. I was even able to add mine to the list. Tonight, when I logged into the internet, I thought I'd pass by Romancing the Blog and see if my blog was added to the list. Well, to make a long story short, I've been blog-hopping for 2 1/2 hours. Now I know why Nancy is addicted to it! So blame her for my addiction to Romancing the Blog. *lol*

BTW, the blog fever hit Nancy, and now she has her own blog now. *giggles* Check it out!

http://nancyhendersonauthor.blogspot.com/

Comments on "New guilty pleasure"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Welcome to the addiction! I've been using Romancing the Blog as my jumping-off point for blog-hopping, too, after I go through the blogs I regularly read.

It's a great way to procrastinate.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Oh my... yes...! *lol* It's a way to procrastinate indeed. Gosh, and I can't afford to waste more of time. Eeek! But I love it. *g*

 

post a comment