DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My new electronic toys!

YES!!! It's finally here! The foldable keyboard for my iPaq PC Pocket arrived this afternoon. *boogies* You can imagine how surprised I was when I saw the parcel over my bed. I mean, I was expecting to arrive any moment now, but I've had such a bad day at work, I thought it would spill into everything else in my life. Anyway, it wasn't able to open it until now that I had the time to sit calmly and test it. This is so cool! It's almost like a full size keyboard, so it's comfortable for me to type in it. I sat on my bed and started typing. Gosh! This is like a laptop but better! I can use it anywhere around the house. And the best part is that I can't log into the internet. So, no distractions! *laughs* Since it barely measures 3 1/2" X 5 1/2", I can carry it in my small backpack, together with the iPaq. Now I can sit anywhere whenever the inspiration hits me and write, then save everything in .doc format on a SD card and later "drag & drop" into my computer. I just love my new toys!!! *grins*

Comments on "My new electronic toys!"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (2:16 AM) : 

WOO HOO! I love new toys. Congrats on finally receiving yours. Bet it put a wonderful ending on a bad day.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Yep! And the best part is that I can carry the PC Pocket and the keyboard on my purse comfortably, Lynn. Whenever the Muse strikes me, I take 'em out and off I go. Even inside the house! Oh, and I can hook the AC adapter of the iPaq to the keyboard and keep the iPaq's charged. *vbg* This is better for me than an AlphaSmart! WOOHOO!

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:00 AM) : 

I'm so excited for you! When I'm around the house, I've got my laptop available, and ol' Rocky gets lots of use. But I'm still planning to pick up a Neo for when I'm out of the house. Rocky's just too big to lug around.

I thought about what you said about a PDA, but if I can read e-books on it, it won't work for me. I'd spend more time reading than writing! *g*

Have fun with your toys!

 

post a comment