DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, February 25, 2005

Missed chatting with Ellora Cave's editor

I can't freaking believe it! For three weeks, since Kristen announced it in Romance Divas, I eagerly awaited for this chat. Even if I went in in a lurking mode, I wanted to be there. But the grand day arrived and I MISSED the chat. AND WHY? Because last night of all nights cable modem went down!!! I kept trying and trying - I even called the Cable company - but no signal. Geez, I was so pissed.

Now I just went by the Romance Divas and read the posts about the chat with Mrs. Gorlinsky. Everyone is raving about it! Me, I'm turning green with envy here.

Comments on "Missed chatting with Ellora Cave's editor"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

I missed it too! I was at work, and our stupid firewalls prevented me from accessing the chat. I was extremely disappointed.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:22 PM) : 

The same thing happens at work. Firewall doesn't allow chatrooms. If it had, I'd have dropped by my office and wouldn't missed the chat. *sighs*

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Do they have the transcript posted at the website yet? I need to go check. I did manage to make the chat, although password problems kept me from getting there on time.

 

post a comment