DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, February 21, 2005

Review of my long weekend

Well, the way I see it this long weekend is officially over, so I'm taking stock of where my time went.

Things that I did:

1. Started reading "A Fairy Godmother" by Mercedes Lackey
2. Went shopping (Borders, K-Mart, and Walgreens)
3. Visited my cousin and repaired her computer
4. Came up with the premise for a suspense vampire romance story

Things that I did but shouldn't have:

1. Played "Jawbreaker" on my iPaq
2. Downloaded some MP3's
3. Posted on Romance Divas's Chit Chat forum
4. Logged on RWAonline to check out Sherryl Wood's last comments on my work

Things that I had to do but didn't:

1. Critique Shannon's and Car's chapters
2. Think about a title and a hook
3. Work on Trista's website

Comments on "Review of my long weekend"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Yeah, but all of them were time wasters. *sighs*

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Well, you're one up on me. Usually my "shouldn't haves" and "should have but didn'ts" lists exceed my other list by miles. *g*

Like right now. I should be working on my story. Am I? Nope. I'm watching Crossing Jordan and blog-hopping.

*sigh*

 

post a comment