DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Psyched about tonight's chat

The chat with Raelene Gorlinsky, Managing Editor at Ellora's Cave is tonight. For some time now I've been interested in submitting either to Ellora's Cave (or their other imprint Cerridwen Press). I'm not an erotic writer - yet. I never thought about writing on that genre, but I guess the fact that I'm in a critique group where most published writers are erotic romance writers have sort of rub on me. *chuckles* So I'm specially interested in finding out more about what EC's editors look for in the MS.

According to the articles I've read, Ellora's Cave has become a force to be reckon with in the publishing industry, a multi-million publisher. It mostly publishes erotica on ebook format, but now they've expanded to printed books too, which seems to be giving them an edge. EC has grown a lot since it first started. Of course, I've heard rumors in the loops I'm in that this fast growing is causing problems. That and EC's new crazy contract. So up to a point I'd like to hear what Mrs. Gorlinsky has to offer aspiring writers.

Comments on "Psyched about tonight's chat"

 

post a comment