DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Peeping in...

Yeah, I know I promise to start blogging regularly again but it's been exactly a month today since I last blogged. Sorry about that. Life has a way to butt in. Not much to say really. Although things at work are going a bit smoother, there's still a slight tension underneath. That level of uncertainty that of what's going to happen with our jobs. The only blessing we've had is that there have been more problems with the online labs than last semester. Everyone is pulling their hair, angry at the situation. Every day I get so many complains, and I'm the only one capable of solving them. So you can imagine how busy I've been. Which in a way it's good thing. Well, good for me. It makes my big bosses see that my job is needed. No complains in that department.

As for writing, I've not touch my computer to write - except for a few emails. (Note: To those who I still owe emails, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.) Have I been uninspired? Yes. Up to a certain point. Okay, ideas are sort of hazy in my head. Which is good, right? But I no longer feel motivate it to sit before the computer and write them.

Comments on "Peeping in..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

*hugs* on the craziness! I'm glad you finally checked in! :)

 

post a comment