DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, June 23, 2006

Even more June hot releases

If you've been following my "What I'm Reading" section on this blog (left-side bar), you may have noticed that I've not been in a mood to read romance novels. Instead I've devoted my time to the latest trilogy in the Star Wars universe, Dark Nest trilogy. This one takes place 5 years after the New Jedi Order series, in which the Jedi comfronted the Yuuzhan Vong. But between Star Wars books I've squeezed a few short romance stories to read. You all want to sink your teeth on some ebooks? Here are some hot reads.

Snowbound
Author: Susan Greene
Genre: Contemporary
Download: Cobblestone Press

All Katherine wanted was a relaxing week of vacation. All Jonah wanted was quiet and solitude to work on his book. When destiny throws them into one another's paths, they must decide if what they have is real or simply the result of being Snowbound.


Enduring Promise
Author: Tempest Knight
Genre: Paranormal/Vampire
Download: Cobblestone Press
Armand died saving Giselle from a vampire-hunting mob. Before dying, he vowed to return. Three centuries later, feeling lonely, Giselle is about to end her life when Armand wanders into her house. Except now he’s named Evan, and he doesn’t remember her. Can she awaken his memories before dawn?


Crossing Borders
Author: Cora Zane
Genre: Werewolf/Shifter
Download: Cobblestone Press
Two years have passed since Cole Holbrook was exiled from his pack. Now he’s back, determined to claim Laney Parker as his mate, even if it means trespassing onto enemy territory to take her. Nothing will stop him. Not even his old rival--Laney’s pack leader brother, Seth.

Comments on "Even more June hot releases"

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (6:45 AM) : 

Cobblestone have some great books coming out. I've read some already and see more in my future :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:07 AM) : 

Shelley - Tell me about it! *lol* I'll need another paycheck to keep up.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:59 PM) : 

B.B. - I've bought several and I must admit they're damn good. Sable and Deanna are savvy businesswomen who don't hire fools.

Don't worry, I plan to finish that book. I expect to live until I'm 80, so I've got time. *lol*

*brings the cleanex box* Nah, you're still the coolest bitch around.

 

post a comment