DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, June 19, 2006

Pretty uneventful

After two weeks of living hell, I was expecting to face some kind of maelstrom on my first day at work. To my...er...relief, the day went by without a hitch. Of course, I was tense all the time, expecting something bad to jump at me at any given time. However, there was nobody in my office but me. My co-worker was sick so I had the office all to myself. And what did I do? Put some heavy metal music and dance naked! Just kidding! *rofl* Seriously, I opened the file with my wereanimal story. I added a couple of rough scenes to it which amounted to about 1,200K. Tonight I logged into the Romance Divas website for their workshop, Buzz Your Book Workshop, with Marianne Mancusi. All in all, it's been quite a change of pace.

Comments on "Pretty uneventful"

 

Blogger Tempest Knight said ... (4:40 PM) : 

After all the crap you had to put with, I'm glad to see things have finally calmed down.

And btw, I'm already feeling the sophomore "jeeters." *lol*

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Yah! I'm glad everything is behind you. :D May it remain calm.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Tempest - *LOL*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Jordan - Amen to that! I hope all those nasty boogies stay very far behind. I need as much calmness as I can to get through my latest WIP.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Thank goodness! So glad things have er, mellowed out a bit for you. Really.
Way to go on the progress!
Grins*

 

post a comment