DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Still here

Yeah, well, I woke this morning. Realized I was still alive. Pissed off. But alive. I looked back on my two-week vacation. Only two good things went right.

1) All the heavy furniture is already at the new house.

2) I found the receipt for the new power-steering oil pump, which I thought I'd lost.

I thought about all the things I had to do today. Then I figured I'd end up fucking them up. And I was still pissed. So instead I went to see X-Men 3. Aaaaahhh... Fights. Explotions. Destruction. Death. Damn, it sure revived me! *evil grin*

Comments on "Still here"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

*hugs* At least you got the heavy furniture moved. That's always one of the worst moving chores, I think.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:00 PM) : 

Book Whore - Thanks for offering. But I don't fancy waking up with a freaking headache. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:01 PM) : 

Tori - Yeah, well... that was something alright.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:01 PM) : 

Babe - Oh, actually it got worst. *laughs like a maniac*

 

post a comment