DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tackling a nasty chore...

...and it's not the editing of the samba story. Yeah, I know today is the last day to submit for Phaze's samba story, so I should be pouring every ounce of inspiration and perspiration into it. But I didn't. I decided not to submit the story, although it's finished. I'm not (very) happy with it. After reading it through, I feel like it needs some work. Plus there's a lack of direction in it. It can either go into comedy or drama. It's a bit of both it's not well balanced. So I'll let the story simmer a bit, see how it feels, and then do the necessary work.

Anyway, I'm on vacations so I'm hoping to move into the new house I bought a year ago. The renovations are all done (at least the ones I could afford!), except for the bath cabinet in the master bathroom. Today, instead of writing, I decided to tackle the nastiest of all chores - draining and cleaning my fish tank. To make the long story short, it took me 4 freaking hours. But it's cleaned and ready to be moved into its new house. *g*

Comments on "Tackling a nasty chore..."

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Hey, at least you got it done!

Congrats on moving into the new house!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:06 PM) : 

Kat - Thanks, chica! *g*

 

post a comment