DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friggin' Friday

This sure has been one heck of a day. My car was suppossed to be ready for today, but it wasn't. On Monday the attendant at the car shop told me the rack & pinion would be deliever yesterday afternoon. When I got there, they had no idea of what had happened. They made me wait until to this morning to tell me that they didn't get the part, but that perhaps they might get it tomorrow afternoon. (Yeah, riiight. Seeing is believing...) So I went to the mechanic and told me to reschedule (AGAIN) the appointment to see the car. He had no problem with that except that he might be able to see my car until the end of next week. Ehem... Hello? I need my car fixed - NOW!!! I took vacations now so I could go about running errants that I can't usually do while I work. There are tonz of things I need to have ready before I move to the new house. And what have I done so far? I only talked to the man who's going to build the bathroom cabinet. AAAGGGHHH!!!

So what did I do to calm down? Well, what every sane woman would do - GO SHOPPING! *g* Of course, shopping has various meanings to women. For some this means buying shoes, others clothes, etc. To me, it's books. *lol* Yeah, I'm weird that way. Anyway, I went to Borders. Gosh, there were so many good titles this time around. I was surprised to see MaryJanice Davidson's Undead and Unreturnable on paperback. But it was Lynn Viehl's Dark Need: A Novel of the Darkyn that captured my heart (and my money!). I'm going to have so much fun reading tonight. *g*

Comments on "Friggin' Friday"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

*hugs* on the continued car problems! I'd want so badly to smack all those people for dropping the ball so many times!

And I don't think buying books for your retail therapy at all strange. *g*

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:11 AM) : 

Hugs on the car problems, Silma! Happy reading :-)

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (1:35 PM) : 

You're going to love that book. She did a terrific job. Hang in there with the car. I hope they get it fixed ASAP!

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Poor baby. Hugs to you. Car crap is a witch. Shopping is the cure-all. :-)

Tanya

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Sorry guys but the car problems are still going strong...

 

post a comment