DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, June 16, 2006

Someone please put me out of my misery

Can my life suck more? Sheesh! I took a 2-week vacation for the sole purpose of buying barstools, a daybed or futton, and the water reserve for my new house. So in this way I could move into it by the end of the month.

But oh no! Here's what I've gotten out of my 2-week vacation instead:

1) I've been plagued with car problems. So far I've spent $295 on repairs, and it's still leaking the power steering oil.

2) My house was flooded when the hose of the toilet broke. (It's been a week, and the repairman hasn't shown up yet.)

3) The place where my bathroom cabinets were being made burnt down to the ground.

4) Inara Press (to whom I'd hoped to submit my non-erotic romance stories) closed down.



Please someone fucking shoot me! NOW!

Comments on "Someone please put me out of my misery"

 

Blogger MJFredrick said ... (8:46 AM) : 

{{{{{SILMA}}}}}

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Silma man! So sorry, but this has to turn around soon for you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

You poor thing! *hugs* I'm with Vivienne in that good things could be just around the corner for you. Lord knows you deserve it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

(((Silma)))

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (5:11 PM) : 

(((Hugs))) Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you'd had a crap two weeks. Hopefully that cycle of yuck is on its way out. Hang in there.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Holy. Shit.

I'm so sorry, woman. Gotta be lookin' up. HUGS!
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Nah, I'm not betting my paycheck on things getting better any time soon, girls.

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Geez, but that just stinks! All of it.

 

Blogger Laura Bacchi said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Crap! Can anything else go wrong? Wait - don't answer that. I'm so sorry!!! Here, have some tequila...

 

post a comment