DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The workshop slut is back...

It's been a long time since I've attended a writing workshop online. (I think the last one was Deep POV with Cara King.) It's not like there hasn't been any good ones, mind you. It's just that I've been too busy with other things, and let the opportunities slip under the cracks. But not anymore, baby. I'm back! Starting today Romance Divas is having one of many great workshops for June, Character Profiling with Ronda Thompson.

Oooh... This one promises to be really good. She's already posting charcter sheets and stuff. I'm pantser and never done much of character profiling before beginning a story. So this is going to be an interesting experiment for me. *g*

If you're interested in the workshop, it's free. So join Romance Divas today!

Comments on "The workshop slut is back..."

 

post a comment