DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Not fair!

I'm a big Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series fan. So when I heard she'd released her latest book of the series, Dark Side of the Moon, I rushed to Barnes and Nobles.com to order it. I couldn't wait two weeks to get it through our local Borders. Well, guess what? The book is in HARDCOVER! WTF? Hardcovers are too expensive. I can't spend that much money on a book. I can only get it on paperback, and that'll take like, what?, a year to be release? Oh man... Does this mean all her Dark Hunter books will be released as hardcovers from now on? That just sucks!

Comments on "Not fair!"

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (6:45 AM) : 

Yeah, it sucks, doesn't it? I'm a big Sherrilyn fan, but instead of buying her book I'll be getting it from the local library.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:31 AM) : 

I love Sherri's books too. And I'm torn on this one. I probably will breakdown and get it in hardback.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Shelley - Lucky you can get it through your local library. I can't do that. Our local libraries don't carry novels in English, except for classics (Faulkner, Shakespeare, Hemingway, etc.)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Tess - I think I'm going to do what I did with Harry Potter 4, go every day to Borders and sit to read it there. *lol*

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (5:56 PM) : 

LOL @ the idea of sitting in there and reading. Love it!

That really stinks about the library! Has anyone asked them about that?

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (8:06 PM) : 

I think they are going to release her Dark Hunters in hardback, but I'm not sure it's going to take a year to get the paperback.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Kat - Well, latin american countries think differently about literature. For them, it's Spanish lit what's actually really sought by most readers. Since there aren't many who can speak or read in English, they don't bother bringing books in that language - except for encyclopedias and dictionaries.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Jordan - Yeah, well, it still sucks that they're released in hardback first. So it kills me to think that I have to wait even longer for the paperback release.

 

post a comment