DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ooops, my car did it again

Yep. Car troubles. Again. Yesterday I noticed a weird sound coming from the car. When I parked, I bent and saw power-steering fluid leaking. Great! I paid $68 and for what? I thought the whole thing was fixed. Oh well... The leak wasn't too bad, but I talked to the mechanic anyway. He told me he'd see it on Monday. So fine, I went on using the car to run some errants, but I noticed the leaking got worse. Not as bad as this morning! I talked to the mechanic and agreed to see it right away. He claimed it was the pump, so I borrowed mom's car and drove all the way to the next town to buy it. It cost me $115. *sighs* Yeah, I saw dollars signs fly away. Anyway, I brought the pump, and my mom took her car and went shopping. About an hour later the mechanic showed up and told me that it was still leaking power-steering fluid even with the new pump, and he'd consulted the matter with other two mechanics that agreed the problem was the rack and pinion. The first thing I thought was, "Not again?!" I changed the darn thing 3 years ago. Insert more dollar signs flying away here. Those parts are damn expensive. Last time I bought a used one for $189. To make the long story short, I got out the receipt of the old rack and pinion and went to the place where I bought it. They checked but it was past midday on a Saturday when I went so they couldn't tell me if they had it or not until Monday. Agh! I mean, it's not like I expect to the rack and pinion to be changed the same day. But it'd have been nice to know that I had the part with me. The only good thing is that right where I live there's a new place that changes them, so I talked to the mechanic there and he said he'll see the car Tuesday in the morning. *double sighs*

Comments on "Ooops, my car did it again"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 PM) : 

(((Silma)))

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:32 AM) : 

Sorry about your car woes! I hope that it's not too expensive to fix.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (8:54 PM) : 

So sorry about the car troubles! Hope all is well! I've wondered where you've been.
Hugs and grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Bonnie and Tess - Thanks. I don't know if it'll cost me too much to fix it though. I'm still waiting for the part to arrive. *sighs*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Chryscat - I've been stuck at home and in the middle of moving into my new house. Ugh! *g*

 

post a comment