DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My last day of vacation

Last night I thought the least I could do was spend my last day of vacation peacefully. Maybe doing some writing. (I really wanted to get back to my wereanimal story, and I needed to check the second wereanimal story to make sure things were tying in fine.) I mean, things could get worst, right? HELL YEAH! And here you people kept telling me that things couldn't get worst, that they only could get better. Ha, ha, ha! *maniacal laugh* This morning my mother woke me up and told me to take to the hospital. I blinked unable to believe what I'd heard. This is my mother, the woman who refuses to go to doctors and hospitals, telling me to take to the emergency room. Shit! It had to be damn serious. To make a long story short, I took her to the emergency room where we were for 4 hours while they ran some tests and hooked an IV on her. Finally, the doctor gave her some medicine and let her go. Luckily Walgreens was opened, so I took her home and bought the medicines.

So much for a peaceful day for doing some writing. Can this get worst? Well, the day hasn't ended yet, my dearies. So it just might...

Comments on "My last day of vacation"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Bibliophile Bitch - Yeah, you're right. Life has me as a punching bag, and it's trying to prove me wrong. Do you know if Mercury is retrograde?

 

Blogger Dayna_Hart said ... (6:38 PM) : 

Well, Silma, you managed to get BB to write an entire paragraph without using an 'inappropriate word'. I'm impressed. Can I do it too?

Not fucking likely. :D

I hope your mom is okay. (Yeah, I have a mom too ;) I find it weird to think about all these ppl on the 'net having parents and such.

As for BW's alcohol...it sounds like antifreeze. No headache, but the hallucinations are fun...that is...if they are hallucinations...
eeks.

Okay. I've written this twice now. I hit the wrong button last time.

 

Blogger Dayna_Hart said ... (6:40 PM) : 

*sigh* okay. it showed up twice. So I erased one.

I was up all night with one of the kids...I guess I shouldn't be allowed to blog when I'm sleep deprived.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Hell!

I hope your Mom is doing better. Man, you weren't kidding.
Still sending good thoughts your way!!!
Grins*

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Hope your Mom stays ok!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:38 PM) : 

Stacy - Thanks for the well-wishes. She's taking the medicines and is feeling much better.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Dayna - Yeah, I noticed that from BB. I wonder if it's someone else impersonating her. *lol*

I hope your son feels better. And get some sleep, chica. A sleep-deprived writer is like a fish without man.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:42 PM) : 

Chryscat - Thanks for sending good thoughts my way. Send buckets of 'em! I need loads of them. *s*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Kat - She's feeling much better, thanks for asking. She's not eaten much though. She claims she still has some lower abdominal pain. I hope she feels better for tomorrow, 'coz I start working.

 

Blogger Bebe said ... (11:15 PM) : 

Wow! That must have been quite a scare for you both. Hope your mom is feeling better soon. And I hope work isn't too awful tomorrow!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:57 AM) : 

BB - Now I know it's really you. *rofl*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:58 AM) : 

Bebe - You bet it was. Especially for me. I've seen mom very sick and not asking to go to a doc. I'm usually dragging that nagging old lady to the docs. So the fact that she asked me to take her to the emergency room was quite a shocker.

She's feeling okay today. Not better. Just okay.

 

post a comment