DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, May 29, 2006

Review of the Memorial Weekend

Memorial Weekend. It was anything but memorable. Here I had a three-day weekend to do some serious writing and finish my samba story, and instead I wasted it away. Saturday and Sunday I spent it going to the movies and shopping. At night I tried to sit and write but after a couple of minutes I'd turn off the computer and grab a book instead. Still I figured I could get some writing crammed today. Yeah, riiiight. I binged on sweets during the whole weekend, and being a hypoglycemic, I woke up t his morning totally sick. At one point I thought I'd be rushed to the hospital. Luckily I didn't. But I was too sick to do any writing that made sense, especially with the bad migraine I woke up with from my nap. Oh, I battled out with the effects of the medicines and forced myself to sit before the computer and do some writing. That anything I wrote made any sense... well that's another story. Anyway, I sent it to Laura for a quick lookie.

Comments on "Review of the Memorial Weekend"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM) : 

(((Silma)))

I hope you're feeling better. Even though you 'wasted' your weekend away, it sounds like you had some fun, other than getting sick that is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

{{{SILMA}}}}

I don't think you wasted your weekend. Even writers need their downtime to recharge, so think of it that way. You weren't wasting time, you were using it wisely to recharge your batteries for even better output later!

 

Blogger Cora Zane said ... (8:09 PM) : 

Aw, Silma. Hope you're feeling better!

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (12:09 AM) : 

Hope you're feeling better now. :/

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Thank you all for your well-wishes. I'm feeling much better now. The insuline is back to normal, or whatever normal is in me. I've been behaving good. No sweets. I still get dizzy sometimes, and the headache comes and goes. Ugh! It makes it a bitch to edit.

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (6:17 PM) : 

(((Silma)))

Hope you're feeling better now!

... and that sounds an awful lot like my weekend too ...

 

post a comment