DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, April 03, 2006

Here I am baby...

...signed, sealed, delievered... *plays Stevie Wonder in the background*

That's how my vampire story is. Four minutes ago I clicked on the "Send" button, and now the vamp story is sitting in Cobblestone Press inbox awaiting to be judged.

Now that is done, I'm ready to get back to my werepanther story. What do you mean what werepanther story? You know, the one I still have to write for the DDD anthology? Cassandra already finished hers for the anthology, and Vivienne still starting hers. I'm smack right in the middle of mine. I have 10K out of 20K. Most of it raw sex scenes. I need to get some plot going. *lol*

Are you all ready for a new round of whinning and bitching? *evil grin*

Comments on "Here I am baby..."

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Yah!!! Congrats for submitting! Fingers and toes crossed.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Jordan - Thanks! *g* And this one will count. It's either rejection or acceptance. *lol* But I won't hear from them in a month or so. Now I'm sinking my teeth into the other two books that might follow that one. I'm really psyche about the elf in it. *evil grin*

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (6:20 PM) : 

Congratulations and good luck to you, Silma! Hooyah!

 

Blogger Lia said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Good luck, Silma! I bet you'll hear sooner, but don't quote me on that. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Tanya - Thanks! Now I'm gonna need your ears and sympathy if I don't get into the werepanther mood.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Lia - Thanks girl! Oh, I don't know. It might take them a while to get back to me now that the word is out that they accept stories and without the dreaded synopsis. I'm sure they're pretty busy, with tonz of divas submitting their stories. *lol*

 

Blogger Jill Monroe said ... (11:28 PM) : 

I have everything crossed for you!

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (2:00 AM) : 

Great, best of luck with submission. :)

 

Blogger Shelli Stevens said ... (3:14 AM) : 

Ooo Silma I'm so excited you sent something to the CP people! They're so fast, and one thing that's pretty true is a fast turn around! Sending good vibes your way!!! Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Woo Hoo, Silma!!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Jill - Oh no! Please, uncross your eyes! I don't want you having an accident. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Annalee- Thanks chica! But I don't want to think too much about it so I'm moving on to the next story. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Vivienne - I put it aside the moment I hit the "send" button. *g* I need to get back to my DDD story, and fast - before I lose the Muse for it. But I can't stop thinking about my elves. I have the dark moment in my head, and I know I just gotta write it today. Only that. Then I'll get into my werepanther story.

BTW, I sent ya an email this morning about your DDD story. Love the premise! It's just one or two minor details. Nothing too serious that even in a rewrite couldn't be changed. But then, I hate rewrites so I try to avoid them as much as possible. So I figure I'd set a few of your ideas straight now. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Shelli - Yeah, I've heard those women read pretty MSs pretty fast. Well, at least the short ones. *lol* Thanks for sending good vibes, hon. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Bonnie - Hehehe! Yeah, it was a big relief too. Gosh, this story has been around since... last September! Yikes! I needed to get it out of my way fast.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (2:01 PM) : 

Congrats on the Vampire story. And as for the ranting/whining/bitching...LMAO... bring it on, woman!
Grins*

 

post a comment