DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Found my hero!

When I started working on my story for the DDD anthology, I had this (very) hazy idea of what my hero would looked like. I only knew the basics: long black hair, green eyes, and a nice toned body. Not much to go on, I know. But today I was searching the web, doing some research (meaning, looking for pics of hot-looking guys), and ... yes!... there he was, looking at me ... his emerald-green eyes locked with mine, and I knew it was him.

Comments on "Found my hero!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 AM) : 

Yea on finding your hero, Silma :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Congrats! I happen to have that picture as part of my rotating desktop picture. :)

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (4:54 PM) : 

Good for you!!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Thanks girls! My Muses are totally pumped up. They adore him and can't get enough of him. *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Love love LOVE Rob Ashton!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:48 AM) : 

My my my. . . Rob Ashton. Swoondrool.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Lynn and Teresa - Oh yeah... Rob Ashton is Y.U.M.M.Y (Yearner Unreservedly Made for Massage and Yeses)!

 

post a comment