DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I found THE pic!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I found the perfect photo for the cover of TBS, my lastest WIP. The funny thing is that I wasn't searching for one. Gosh, I wasn't even planning that far ahead yet (like I usually do). All I was searching for was an old pic I had posted in Romance Divas to tweak it as part of a joke. So I was surfing the web when - BAMM! - there it was. Right in front of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm so happy... *does the Ren & Stimpy happy joy dance* (Okay, so he has dark hair instead of blonde. I can fix that in the story. *winks*)

Comments on "I found THE pic!"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:34 PM) : 

*happy-happy-joy-joy dancing with you*

I'll bet that's a great feeling!

 

Blogger Michele said ... (6:51 AM) : 

Oh Wow! You remember Ren and Stimpy??!!!! Like, Powdered Toast Man and all that/? Cool.
I just introduced R & S to my kids. That kind of humor never goes out of style with the young set. Or even the "young at heart"
Happy -Happy Joy Joy *bump-bump* to you too!!!!
Can't forget the important dance step that goes with the song *grin*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Michele, of course I remember them! Big fan here! I still have the Ren & Stimpy Cadet's video game for Nintendo Gameboy, you know, the old hunky one with green screen. *wg* I got me through some courses at the MA level. hahaha!

 

post a comment