DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

After a week...

Yep, I'm alive, people. *lol* I know it's been a week since my last post, but it's not been for lack of things to say, more for lack of time. If you remember, I had to sit and re-write "Taken By Storm" after I decided that it wasn't suited for Phaze. Now that I don't have the constraints of the number of words for any contest, I thought to expand some scenes and to add some elements of intrigued, which might take the story to around 15K. Anyway, this past weekened was a good one. On Saturday I did some rewriting and added a few things related to the 5 senses to already written scenes. Then on Sunday, taken by inspiration after a long shower, I wrote 4 new scenes in random order (a total of 3K words). At least the dialogues are all there. *lol* Now I still need to flesh them out a bit more. (Gosh I hate working on the descriptions.) I don't know where I'll insert these scenes yet, but they sure make the plot stronger instead of it getting deluted in the erotic elements.

Comments on "After a week..."

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Yep. It was a productive weekend indeed. Now if I could get my butt to flesh these scenes out... Ugh!

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (5:49 PM) : 

I was gettin' worried about you!

Told myself if you hadn't posted by tomorrow morning, I was going to put out an alert :

Attention: Missing Writer. Female. Previously in Puerto Rico area; possible location change. May be suffering from WADD.

Glad you're OK and it sounds like you had a great weekend!

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:45 PM) : 

I'm with Kat...I was starting to worry.

You didn't just have a good weekend, you had a great one! ^5!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Kat - *ROFL* on the alert.

 

post a comment