DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back on RWAonline and a critique partner

Finally today I received an email from RWAonline about the subscription renewal and letting me know that I can access the online forums. Sadly this all came too late for me to participate in Lori Avocato's workshop. *sighs* At least her notes are still posted, so at least I can copy & paste them to read later. Of course, it won't be the same, but it's better than nothing, right?

On another front, I also received an email from Priyanka, who saw my ad in RWClist, and wants to be my critique partner. I went by the list to check out her post, but I couldn't find many. Maybe she is new. Anyway, right now I'm very busy trying (notice that I said "trying") to finish the story for the Phaze contest, so I'll have to get back to this sometime next week.

Comments on "Back on RWAonline and a critique partner"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (8:13 PM) : 

Good luck with the new crit partner!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:18 PM) : 

I've not answered her email yet. My mind isn't in the right frame right now. *sighs*

 

post a comment