DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, May 23, 2005

Double-team tagged me!

Kat and Trace double-teamed (like having Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michael) to tag me. *lol* This is a different new tag game, people! Here are my answers to the questions. *g*

Total number of books I own: Uh... around 200+ (that's just romance novels)

Last books I bought:

Seduced by Moonlight (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Night Bites (Nina Bangs)
Blue Twilight (Maggie Shayne)

On the 'To Buy' List:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (J. K. Rowling)
Sins of the Night (Sherrilyn Kenyon)
Dead to the World (Charlaine Harris)
Master of the Moon (Angela Knight)

Last Books I Read:

In order starting from the one I finished last night...

Minion: The Dark Legends Begin (L. A. Banks)
Star Wars: The Cestus Deception (Steven Barnes)
Star Wars: Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Sean Stewart)
Dead Witch Walking (Kim Harrison)

Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:

Dang, this is a tough question...

Romeo & Juliet (Shakespeare)
The Three Musketeers (Alexandre Dumas)
Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain)
Princess Bride (William Goldman)
Interview with a Vampire (Anne Rice)

Tag Victims:

Briana
Laura Biacchi
Kristen
Ashley

Comments on "Double-team tagged me!"

 

Blogger Night Diva Maria said ... (1:32 AM) : 

Harry Potter is first on my list too. :-)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:46 AM) : 

I have it order through B&N already. As soon as it arrives, they'll mail it to me. I can't wait to read it! And I can't wait see the 4th. movie either!

 

post a comment