DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Update on Lori Avocato's workshop

Well, after spending most of the day sending emails back and forth, the whole thing was resolved. I paid the whole membership fee even though I applied in July, but still I was suppossed to renew it in April. So a few minutes ago I re-applied for it. Since I've already missed most of Avocato's workshop, I chose to pay through check instead of PayPal.

*sighs* This is so sucks... I was really looking forward to this workshop. A few hints would have helped me with the SOI story. It's my first suspense story, and I can't seem to move it forward.

Comments on "Update on Lori Avocato's workshop"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Do keep me posted on it, Teresa! If it's as good as Sheryl Wood's workshop, I'm sure you'll learn loads. *g*

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (9:31 AM) : 

That bites! I hope you get over your hump, though! :)

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Surely you can have this all fixed and check out the archives. I hope this works out for you.
You're right. It DOES suck. Vastly.
I'm sending you good thoughts.
It will be okay. Really.
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:53 PM) : 

True, Chriscat, but checking the archives won't be the same as participating. I learn more by doing, not reading.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Larisa, my WHOLE week bites! Agh!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Silma,

I was surfing through Google and read that you weren't able to get into my workshop. I hope that things got cleared up and you were able to get to the archives.

If you have any questions, check out my web site and send me a note if need be.

Good luck on your writing!

Lori Avocato

 

post a comment