DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, May 06, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 32

Things have been quite slow at work for the past 2 days, but that's to be expected after the rush at the beginning of the week. So today I pulled out the files with all my writing ideas. I've got several ideas, but instead of running them down through my mentor, I want to just pick one and then stick to it, pouring all my (inspirational) energies into it. As I carefully read them, I realized that all my 7 story ideas had two things in common:

1) The hero is a reporter.

2) The heroine is either a writer or webmaster.

Gosh, my biggest fear came true. I'm repetiting myself! Ugh!

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 32"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Could this be an attack of the writewhatyouknows?

Chin up, Silma. It'll get better.

(And by the way, for some reason, I'm having a hard time seeing your posts! I'm sure it's not your blog, but a problems elsewhere. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. I've been checking your blog daily, and until this time today, kept seeing your Tagged post!)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:38 AM) : 

If it's an attack of that kind, geez, I don't know shit about anything else. Ugh!

As for the blog posts, the problem isn't your browser. I was without internet this weekend. I used the iPaq to connect to the web, but it's such a simple thing that I can't do much with it. I wrote the posts, but I had problems posting it. So I saved them for later. Right now at work I was able to log in and press post. =P

 

post a comment