DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Tagged (thrice!)

Three fabulous divas, Ash, Sheri Haynes, and Sasha White, tagged me. (OUCH!) I have to choose five of these, write about them, and then tag somebody else. This is a hard choice because either I am (professor, linguist, writer) or have been (musician) some of these. Hmm...

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer....

If I could be a Jedi, I'd cross the stars, traveling from planet to planet, stopping injustice as I wield my golden lightsaber.

If I could be a painter, I'd paint my own book covers, using airbrush and pastels, creating romantic masterpieces in 3" X 5" inches.

If I could be a TV-Chat Show host, I'd have romance authors to interview about their latest books and introduce up-and-coming writers. My show would also have Pick-a-Book segment to pick my favorite romance stories. And there would be a fun contest - Looking for Mr. Romance. The viewers would like some eye candy. *winks*

If I could be an actor, I'd love to work in a movie with a theme set in the past, something maybe Druid or Viking, and with Viggo Mortensen in the lead.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, like my distant relative Pirate Cofresi, I'd sail the Caribbean Sea into great adventures, picking up handsome men in every shore.

I'm tagging Laura Biacchi and Abbey.

Comments on "Tagged (thrice!)"

 

Blogger Laura Bacchi said ... (11:31 PM) : 

I'll get you for this, my pretty! And your little dog, too...

Enjoyed reading yours :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:52 AM) : 

*LOL* You really crack me up, Laura!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

hello silmita
remember check my blog
krystel.blog-city.com

 

Blogger Laura Bacchi said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Apparently I play tag in slow motion - finally posted mine today!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:36 PM) : 

I wish there were more choices, Sheri. Some of them are a bit wacked. *lol*

 

post a comment