DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Missing out on Lori Avocato's workshop

Last week I received an email reminding me of Lori Avocato's workshop, "Two Part Suspense Writing- Character and Plot". I logged into my RWAonline account and everything was fine. Well, yesterday I remembered it was the first day of Lori Avocato's workshop, so I tried to log in early to see if she had posted already some info and exercises. To my surprise, I couldn't get in. At first I thought it was my password, but when I tried to retrieved it, it said that my account didn't exist. Luckily I hadn't thrown away last weeks email, so I queried about what had happened. Jo answered saying that I hadn't renewed my membership so I was eliminated from the lists. I replied her telling her that 1) I never received an email telling me about renewing my membership and 2) I had paid $15 because I'd joined before September so I thought I'd paid for a full-year membership. This morning I picked another email from Jo, in which she says she doesn't know what's going on. There seems to be some discrepancies between what's posted on the website about memberships and what I was charged for joining. But Jo has been most helpful and is making further inquiries. Last night, on her last email to me for the day, Jo told me that she had forwarded my email to the RWAonline treasurer. So far I've not heard from her.

When is this going to be solved? I don't know. Probably not this week at this rate. *sighs* This is just great! I'm probably missing out on a workshop that could help me with my story, SOI. I hate it when things like this happens...

Comments on "Missing out on Lori Avocato's workshop"

 

post a comment