DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, May 07, 2005

End of a dry spell?

Since January, I've not had a good story idea. (Okay, I did have one back in mid-January - SOI. But I never finished it.) Today, as I played Jawbreaker in my iPaq, a glimmer of a dialogue popped in my mind. So I switched to MS Word, and using the stylo, I tried to type the few words in my head. Yet as I wrote, more and more parts of the dialogue kept popping, to the point that I couldn't keep up. Have you ever tried writing using that little pencil? It's crazy! So anyway, I hooked it to the foldable keyboard. I did 265 words! Woohoo!

Comments on "End of a dry spell?"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:25 AM) : 

WTG, Silma! Don't you love it when that happens?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Yep! But it's sooo disorganized. I mean, I'm writing all over the place. Usually my dialogues come in chunks. Now I'm writing a couple of lines here another few there. Then suddenly the lightbulb goes *boink* and have to go back to add something to what I'd previously written. But you know, I'm not trying to control it. I'm just going with the flow. *lol*

 

post a comment