DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, February 28, 2005

What Kind of Novel Should I Write?

GenreErotica
EROTICA! - Wet, salty and delicious You are driven
to excite the reader into a literal froth with
your literary talents! You are a connoisseur of
the carnal side of humanity from Kink to
high-speed BJs in the front seat of a speeding
Jag! Sex is GOOD. Penthouse and the Internet
after dark are your inspirations!

What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
brought to you by Quizilla

----------------------

Oh, c'mon! Is this some kind of sick joke? Is the universe trying to frustrate me further than I am already? I tried writing erotica and failed miserably, so I gave it up altogether. I'm barely good enough to write romantic comedies. So now this test says I should be writing erotica? Maybe this test should be renamed What Kind of Novel Should I Read? Because the only thing this exam tested was preference in reading not writing. *grumbles*

Comments on "What Kind of Novel Should I Write?"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Mine said I should write literature, and indicated I was a little confused.

Hmph.

I wasn't confused. The stupid questions were! *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:05 AM) : 

*ROFL* Yeah, it was the questions alright, Lynn. They were confusing. I demand a recount on mine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Write what's in your heart. It's the only true way to know your voice.
Nancy
www.nancyhenderson.htmlplanet.com

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Nancy, the problem is my heart wants to write something, but my brain wants another. Is it always that typical problem of the heart vs. the brain? *g*

 

Blogger Amie Stuart said ... (10:16 PM) : 

so do you tame the heart or the brain *VBG*
I can empathise.....I wish I could write comedy. I've got snark and sarcasm down but can't seem to be unserious =\

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Cece, I basically gave up and stopped meddling between the heart and the brain. I just write whatever comes to mind or heart. I let my critique groups decide if it's good or garbage.

 

post a comment