DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, February 28, 2005

Another update my denied membership

Last night I wrote to the moderators of FTHRW_Workshops, hoping to get a response about them denying me entrance to the group. Well, today I received answers from both Arwen, who I've know in other FTHRW groups, and Nisa. They still direct me to the FTHRW 2005 Workshop Schedule webpage and ask me to sign up for the workshops I want to participate in. *sighs* I've done that FOUR times already. Nothing. The registration seems to take off because I get a "thank you" message. But somehow along the way something goes wrong, and they're not receiving my application. I don't know what could be. It can't be the firewall because it'd say something about "blocking" it. This is a very upsetting situation. Anyway, I emailed both Arwen and Nisa back explaining all this. Let's see what happens. If nothing else, then I won't bother taking any of their workshops. Their workshops sound great though, but sadly I won't keep pursuing this and annoy someone in the process.

Comments on "Another update my denied membership"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Wow! That sucks that you're having so much trouble. I hope you get it straightened out soon.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Yep, it sucks big time. Especially when I don't know what's wrong. Something is getting lost along the way. Let's see what happens... If not, then I'll stick with the workshops RWAonline and Romance Divas.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Well, the problem was solved. I think it was a matter of misinformation and miscommunication. *smile*

 

post a comment