DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, February 28, 2005

Final update on shocker - peace of mind

I just heard from Nisa. She explained to me that I was denied access to FTHRW_Workshops because this month's workshop is already in session, and I didn't sign up to take it. Once the workshop ends, the attendees are unsubscribed. Then the ones attending the following workshop are subscribed. So, it seems like yes, I'm subscribed to the workshops in May and June, but I won't get the "Thank You" email until the time approaches. Well, this certainly clarifies the whole thing. *smiles* I just wish they'd have been more especific about it in the note you receive when the membership is denied.

Comments on "Final update on shocker - peace of mind"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:16 AM) : 

I'm glad it all worked out, but it's still very bizarre. So, were you trying to sign directly onto the yahoogroup?

At any rate, I'll see you at that workshop in May! *g* Are you doing Elizabeth Lowell's RWAOL workshop?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Yep! We, workshop sluts, have a rep to keep. *lol* BTW, it's now in March, not May

 

post a comment