DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, February 18, 2005

Sherryl's workshop: Final Day (Update)

I just came back from reading Sherryl's post on my final homework. According to her, I was suppossed to write how the incidents affected the conflict. Duh! Am I stupid or what? Tomorrow I'll revised the incidents. As for the pivotal moments, she liked #2 better, and I agree that it's one of those time-tested moments that we all know how it's going to turn out yet we hold our breath nevertheless awaiting the outcome. *chuckles*

Oh, well, I don't mind not having the whole plot for this story. I'm more than happy with at least having a good idea of what the hero and heroine are. After all, the heroine's name was all I had since she was just briefly mentioned in a phone conversation between Katherine and Margaret. So having a good definition of who she is is more than I was hoping for when I started the workshop.

Comments on "Sherryl's workshop: Final Day (Update)"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:49 PM) : 

I didn't get my assignment posted until the wee hours of the morning, and I was a bit long winded about it. Oh, well. I blame the alcohol. And Teresa. *g* At least I made Sherryl laugh.

 

post a comment