DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Eeeek!

I can't believe it's Sunday already! The long weekend is almost over! Where has time gone? I still have this long list of things I needed to do taped to the monitor of my computer, and I've not even started them. I'd hoped to do them all since it is 3-day weekend. Okay, maybe I still can do some of them tonight.

First, I'll tackle the critiques. I'm way past due on that area, so this is my priority. I just feel like heel for not pulling my weight at Critique Corner, and I don't want to be kicked out of the group. Even if I can't upload the critiques tonight, I'll be happy just to have finished critiquing Shannon's and Car's work since I've got the most chapters to critique. I can leave Amy's work, which is shorter, to critique during the week.

Hmm... Then there is the writing challenge game I started with Rae. I've not sent her my title and hook yet, and it's been a week since she sent me hers. Gosh, she must hate me by now. *sighs* Okay, while I wait for the pizza to arrive, I'm going to surf the web for an 80's song title and come up with a hook. I'll email her this and then send her another email for the next challenge: write the ending.

I can do this, I can do this... *repeats mantra*

Comments on "Eeeek!"

 

post a comment