DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Muses to spare



To Lynn and Teresa,

Hey girls! This couple of (very enticing) hunks applied recently for the position of Muses. If you want them, you can have them since I already got my Muse for Valentine's Day. *winks*

Comments on "Muses to spare"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:17 AM) : 

WOO HOO! Does that one on the left have long hair? I tend to be partial to long hair, and I can always use a slurpilicious muse.

Thanks, Silma!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Yep, Lynn! The one on the left has lusciously long blonde hair. He is one of the Chippendale's dancers. Check out Chippendale's website. *winks* And like you, I'm VERY partial to men with long hair. *vbg*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Oh Teresa! The one on the right is actor Jared Leto. He appeared in the movie "Alexander", and he had LONG hair in it. I spent the whole movie drooling over him.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Jared looks hot in long hair! *vbg* And those eyes are so enchanting. He starred on the TV show, "My So-Called Life." And he was Cameron Diaz bf before J. Timberlake. Sheesh!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Exactly my feelings, Teresa!

 

post a comment