DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Sherryl's workshop: Day 4

Last night I was suppossed to brainstorm for incidents that will serve to strength the characters' belief, but I sat down to read "Dark Hunger", an ebook by Puerto Rican romance writer Mayra Calvani instead. I totally forgot to log into RWAonline last night to check the rest of the info and the homework.

I just went by the RWAonline website to see the rest of the info and homework. Sherryl Wood wants a "list at least three "incidents" which bring the conflict between hero and heroine into focus" and a "list two pivotal moments that will bring your story to a slam-bang close." Yikes! I'll have to start brainstorming fast although the homework isn't due until tomorrow. The worst part is that I don't have any idea. Okay, I do have a couple of (very) vague ideas that might be considered incidents. But I don't think I've not anything in terms of pivotal moments. *sighs* This is the hardest part of writing for me since I'm a pantser. I guess I'll post my brainstormed ideas today and then narrowed it down from there.

Comments on "Sherryl's workshop: Day 4"

 

post a comment