DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Another possible CP enquires

After not hearing from Jane in such a long time, and seeing the RWClist's critique partner list posted twice this month, I had pretty much given up on this whole CP thing. So I was suprised to find an email from someone interested in being my CP. Her name is Sarah. She wants to be my critique and writing challenge partner. That sounds good. She is into writing contemporary paranormal dealing with vampires and witches like me. I hope I don't scare her away, like I did with Jane.

Comments on "Another possible CP enquires"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:53 AM) : 

People with similar goals, write to each other. Keep track of what each other is doing. Give each other words of support. If both are in a rut, you can start writing games or something. Basically, you gotta kick each other's butts. Push each other's limits. Of course, you gotta understand each other limitations too. For example, in my case, I've got a full-time job and I've got time constraint.

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (12:04 AM) : 

I'm glad you got a nibble on it, Silma. Sure hope it works out!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:14 PM) : 

Lynn, I hope it works out too! This is the second response I get from the post at RWClist. So far I've been disappointed in the lack of response. I guess it's 'coz I'm not a "productive" writer. *sighs*

 

post a comment