DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sherryl's workshop: Day 2

Sherryl loved my hero and heroine, and the conflict. *grins* Still, she asked me revised the conflict to show it more completely. So I reworked part of the heroine's description to show the conflict more, as Sherryl asked. Then I revised the conflict to tighten it up. I posted it all already. I hope she approaves of the changes I made. *crosses her fingers*

Her assignment #2 is to come up with three secondary characters, and explain in a sentence or two how each one of them helps up the conflict. Hmmm... Now I've got to think this one carefully. I've already got one secondary character, Daniella Guzmán. One down, two to go.

Comments on "Sherryl's workshop: Day 2"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Thanks Teresa! *blushes* I admit I had some trouble with her assignments too. My mind was totally blank, and I didn't want to cheat by using the characters of "MM", which I used for the Kayla Perrin's workshop. It wasn't until I opened Katherine's file that I remembered about Sara, and things snowballed from there.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Yeah, but I'm having problems coming up with the 3rd. assignment, Teresa. =P

 

post a comment