DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's almost that time of the month...

...and I'm not referring to the womanly days. I'm talking about the NaNo Challenge. I can't believe November is already here. And people everywhere are buzzing about NaNo again. Has it been already a year since I last participated in this? Wow... *blinks blinks* I've been so busy with other things that I'd not thought about NaNo. Hmm... Honestly, I don't know if I'm going to join the madness this year. Everybody is being so enthusiastic about it that sometimes I feel almost swept away with their energy. I said "almost." I don't want to join just because everybody else is doing it. Last year I got caught up in the NaNo fever, and personally, it became a struggle to finish it. Sorry, but I'm not one of those who gets all fired up about something just to quit when they tough gets going. If I join, I'll have to finish it. So I'm considering it...

Comments on "It's almost that time of the month..."

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (9:51 PM) : 

What's that sound? Oh yeah, it's the sound of NaNo rushing by without me. :(

 

Blogger Ann Cory said ... (4:01 AM) : 

I signed up - but so far haven't found the time to do anything about it. Darn Nano seems to happen at the worst times for me. Hopefully it's going better for you!!! :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Jordan - I think you're doing your own personal NaNo-kind-of challenge with all the writing you've been doing lately.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Ann - Sorry to hear your NaNo isn't going well. Yeah, November is like the worst month to do this challenge. So many thing happening at once.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

I'm not doing the NaNo thing. I know I'd never manage an entire book in a month, so why set myself up for failure? :)

 

Blogger Emmy Ellis said ... (6:37 AM) : 

I might try it next year just to see what it's all about and experience it etc.

No time this year!

:o)

 

Blogger Emmy Ellis said ... (5:15 PM) : 

Happy Christmas holidays, Silma.

:o)

 

post a comment